Enterprise IT teams should ask these questions as they evaluate and get ready to adopt private LTE/5G wireless networks in their existing environments.
- Do you have indoor category A and outdoor category B CBRS LTE access points as part of your portfolio?
- Do you allow for SIM card authentication on CBRS LTE capable devices match with existing enterprise network policies?
- Do you allow for CBRS LTE traffic stay locally within the enterprise network and integrate with existing IP subnets / VLANs?
- Do you support multiple apps each with their own throughput, latency, jitter, error rate requirements on the same CBRS LTE wireless link?
- How do you integrate with existing QoS policies within the enterprise network for multiple traffic / application types?
- Do you support automated RF management of CBRS LTE radio configuration and SAS frequency assignments within the same network?
- Do you support deployment of your mobile core (Evolved Packet Core for LTE and 5G core for 5G) as VM, in private cloud, in public cloud and on-prem server?
- Do you support LTE and 5G core within the same software architecture with similar management / operations workflows?
- How does your mobile core for LTE/5G scale to support large number of CBRS LTE access points in redundant configuration?
- Do you offer zero-touch installation and centralized management for your product components that are installed on-premises in the enterprise?
To see how and why Celona is differentiated in its ability to address these requirements, read through the next article in this collection.