This article will walk you through the initial setup of the Zyxel LTE5388-S905 Indoor CPE gateway for use on a Celona Private LTE network.
With an active Celona SIM installed, this Zyxel gateway will automatically connect to a Celona CBRS network. We will show you how to complete the initial setup for the CPE and how to check status pages for advanced connection information.
- LAN Ethernet interface: Single 1Gbps port
- WAN interface: CAT 16 CBRS LTE Modem
- Wi-Fi interface: 2.4GHz 802.11bgn
Expected performance on CBRS LTE
- Install a Celona SIM card in the gateway. You can find the SIM card slot located under the CPE unit.
- Connect power adapter and power on. Connect the Ethernet interface on your laptop to the Zyxel CPE.
- Your Ethernet interface receive an IP address via DHCP from the device, which will be in the
- Open a web browser on your laptop and enter
http://192.168.1.1to reach the user interface for the Zyxel CPE.
- You will be prompted for the username and password. You can find the default values printed under the CPE unit. Once you enter the user interface, you will be asked to create a new password.
- Once your new password is created, you will be directed to the
Quick Start Wizardto set timezone and Wi-Fi settings on the CPE.
- With the wizard complete you will be redirected to gateway’s main status page.
- For more detailed information on your CBRS based Private LTE connection to the Celona network, click the link in the
- To access advanced settings such as
WAN IP Passthroughand
LAN DHCP, click the right-hand menu in the top right.
- You can find the advanced settings for the cellular connection under the
Broadbandlink within the user interface.